Monday, May 18, 2009

Sale my information for stupid reason

Do you play internet game? Have you ever sales your Information for some reason?

I did last week. I had sale the information for internet game money.


Now I am crazy about playing Restaurant City game in Facebook. It is a really really simple game that you sale the food and get money.

You just need to do all four things, 1. Feed your workers, 2. Decorate your restaurant, 3. Collect ingredients, 4. Set the menu and sale it.

When I start play this game, I just collecting money for feed my workers and decorate my restaurant. However, my friend’s restaurant is really look good compare with mine.

Then I asked to my friends about how to collect such a big money to get better their restaurant. The answer is that “Click the add coin Button”.


The button will take you some survey sites and give to you a five-ten minutes long survey include your information. Then they will give you $10,000 game money. I considered one night for selling my information, but finally I put my name and address etc etc…on their web for GAME money (It can’t convert to real money).

When I saw my money increased, I was happy. I decorated my restaurant right away. Buy a good table and chairs, wall papers, etc..I was so happy.

Two days later, I’ve gotten one call from someone who I don’t know. I answered then I figured out this call was a advertising, so hung up. After that I have been having couple times phone call a day from the same number that I assuming advertisement.

It is really annoying, but I can’t blame anyone. Because I sale my information by myself for my stupid greed, game money.

No comments:

Post a Comment